Yesterday in Science we dissected a cow eye. This is a picture of a cow eye.

Aim: To find out about the structure of an eye.
Method:
- First we cut all of the fat off the eye.
- Next we poked a hole into the eye and then all of the black liquid came pouring out, the liquid was Vitreous Humor.
- Then we cut the eye in half to see what we could find inside the middle (Lens, Vitreous Humor and the Retina).
- After that I started Squishing the eye so that the liquid would come out.
Results: We successfully cut the eye open and found all of the different parts of it.
What I Learnt: I learnt all of the parts of the eye, I only knew that their was a pupil and a Iris. The Iris is the coloured part of the eye, the Retina detects light and the Pupil in the black hole in the middle of the eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.