Friday, 30 October 2015
Picasso Presentation
This week the seniors have been learning about Picasso, we had to be in a group of three. My group was Michael, Matthew and I, the topic was maths and by the way my favorite topic is maths
Labels:
Maths,
Picasso and Cubism
2 comments:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Cole I really like the way you told us information about Picasso. I like the way you showed some of Picasso’s work like the weeping woman and the old guitarist. Why did you choose these pieces of art and are there any others?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete