If I was a reporter and I went to Rio de Janeiro I would want to report on the rugby sevens because It's one of my favorite sports and I would like to see the reactions of the players and the coaches. I would ask the players how does it feel to be in Rio de Janeiro and how do it feel to play for your country and represent it. Then I would ask the coaches how does it feel to be apart of this rugby sevens team and how does it feel to be in Rio de Janeiro. Then at the end of the interview, I would say " This is Cole reporting from Rio de Janeiro, Good Bye"
This is how excited I would be if I was in Rio de Janeiro talking to some rugby sevens players and talking to the coaches.

Great post Cole. You have thought of some good questions to ask the players. I love you photo and your expression to show how excited you would be.
ReplyDelete