This week in reading we have been continuing with our questioning. Questioning is a reading skill that helps us understand the text. We used questioning for the story Feet First. Feet First was about Karate. Some questions I had were How strong was Jzarahr, How long was their training session, Where was their dojo, Who was Lee and What was Kata. The questions that I could answer was Where was their dojo and Who was Lee. The questions that I couldn't answer were How strong was Jzarahr, How long was their training and What was Kata. These are the pictures of Jzarahr, Sa and my questions. The top one is my questions, the second one is Sa and the last one is Jzarahr.



No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.