Pages

Friday, 25 November 2016

Challenging Top of the Team

Today we had a fun program. The program was called Top Team, there were two wet events and the rest were non wet. Before we started Top Team we had to get into groups to do the activities, my group was Kade, Mediana, Summer, Lily and I.


The first activity that my group done was the Conveyor Belt. For the Conveyor Belt you had to put one part on your head and the other part on the ground to stand on, I have to say the other group was pretty good. Our last two activities were the wet ones.


My favorite activity was the first wet one when you had to cover the holes so that the water wouldn't tip out and two people would go and fill the cone up so that they could tip water in the pipe, the game was called Burst pipe.


Overall, I think that Top Team was spectacular because we had a fun time and we got to do cool activities.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.