One day I was playing a video game called Black Ops 3, as I was playing I heard someone knock on the door. I was confused but I opened it anyway, it was three NRL players. I was so excited to see them, their names were Gideon Gela Mosby, Josh Addo Carr and Kalyn Ponga. I asked them to come in, I then asked them what they wanted. Josh said to me “ We need you to come with us”. I said to him “Why”. Josh said “ It’s a surprise”. I said “ Ok”. So we all hopped into Kalyn’s Lambo. They were driving as fast as a cheetah sprinting for its prey. Finally we stopped outside Lesley Park and I saw Robbie standing in the middle of the field.
They told me to follow them over to Robbie. When we got to Robbie he pulled out a gun, first we were scared but then I realised that I had a Uzi inside my Jacket. He said I want your money, I pretended to pull out my wallet and pulled out the Uzi. I started spraying the bullets at him and he fell on the ground, the cops came and I got arrested. I was asleep in my cell when Robbie Jumped onto the cage like a monkey. He said that if he bailed me out I would owe him $2.59 cents.
I agreed so he bailed me out and took me to my house to get the money but when I went to get the money I found out that I only had $2.58 cents. I told him but he was angry so he ran out to his car and grabbed his AK47, I grabbed my Golden Scar and started shooting, we both missed each other and then I ran to the back room where he couldn’t see me, I jumped out the window and sprinted to Mega Air.
I payed for it with my mum’s money and then started jumping on the tramps. I found a mini tramp and jumped on it and went to land on the pad, I landed on the pad but I couldn’t finish the flip. I had fallen on my neck, at that moment I knew that I had broken my neck and my arm.
When I got to the hospital they put me onto a bed and left me there, It took for ages until I finally got to leave the hospital. I walked out of the hospital and then I see Robbie in front of me, he walked over to me and said “ I will drive you home so that we can play Black Ops 3 together”.
The End
Kia ora Cole
ReplyDeleteWell done on sharing your writing to you blog! However, can you please reformat it so that it isn't running off the page? I'm not able to read all of your wonderful work.
- Miss Birtch