The first time I done Gymnastics was about 2 years ago and to be honest I didn't like it at all because it was boring and weird. This term we have been doing Gymnastics and now I kinda like it because I was getting the help that I needed to do the Gymnastics.
Today it was so fun. We got to use the mini tramp, we got to do forward rolls and we got to use the other equipment. From my experience I never liked Gymnastics but now it's changed my thoughts about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.