Pages

Wednesday, 1 July 2020

Food for my Family

Last week we had to cook a meal for our family., for my meal I made spaghetti Bolognese. 

Ingredients: Mince, Cheese, Noodles, Paprika, Curry Powder, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Oil

Aussie spag bolI asked my family for their opinions and my brother said it was alright and then my dad and my mum said that it was nice.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cole. Thank you for completing your blog. Your recipe is interesting with the use of curry. This is not normally included in Spaghetti Bolognese. I am glad your family liked it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.