Pages

Thursday, 29 October 2020

Volcanoes

Aim: Our aim was to make our volcano look like an actual volcano. Instead of painting it with a paint brush we used our hands.

Hypothesis: I think we could've made it better if we actually coloured it like a volcano and if was better shaped.

Method: 
  1. First we got a piece of cardboard and a milk carton.
  2. Next we glued paper onto our milk carton.
  3. Then we painted our cardboard and paper so that it would look like a volcano.
  4. After we are going to add baking soda and vinegar.    

Equipment: Volcano, Cardboard, Milk Carton, Glue, Paint, Paint brushes, vinegar, baking soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.