Pages

Thursday, 11 February 2021

How to convert millimetres into metres

To convert millimetres into metres you have to use division. What you do is you move three places to the left.  For example, you might get a maths problem and it might say 4800 mm and you have to convert it into metres. You will have to move three spaces from the right to the left and then put your decimal point down and your answer should be 4.8m. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cole,I like how you've given good explanation of how to convert millimetres into metres.Maybe you should insert a photo or a video just to engage the viewer and to give the viewer a better understanding.But Good job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.