Wednesday, 22 November 2017
Christ College Conference
Last Thursday on the 16th of November ten students from Hornby High School and other schools went to Christ College Boys High for a Conference. I was lucky to be one of these students because we listened to people talk about their lives and what they done to inspire people. After we listened to people we would go to the place that we had on our name badge, I had Sir Peter Blake on my name badge. The first activity that my group went to was the activity with Mr Needle. The first thing that we did with Mr Needle was an activity where you had to get yourself into order of birth dates. After that we went to a person upstairs. The activity was to tell your team what to do. Once we finished that we went downstairs to have afternoon tea, Finally we were leaving but before we left we had a photo. I was so happy that I went because I learnt that you can achieve anything if you try.
Labels:
2017,
Christ College,
Term 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.