Pages

Monday, 20 November 2017

Music Theater 2017

Today on Monday in Music Theater we done some dancing warm ups and some singing warm ups. The singing warm ups were mini mini ma, and some other ones. The dancing warm ups were from songs like Can't Stop The Feeling. We have already picked parts for everyone and we have started practicing. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Cole, It sounds like you have been very busy in Musical Theater so far. Are you enjoying the singing and dancing warm-ups? I wonder what animal you are going to be, how do you think it will move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cole, I look forward to hearing more about what you are enjoying in the musical.Please bring any costume items you have, remember the base costume is black or an appropriate animal color.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.