Pages

Tuesday, 22 August 2017

Hauora In Science

Planning: 
Aim- I want to find out how food can go moldy.
Method:
  1. Wash your hands with soap for a reasonable amount of time. (30 seconds)
  2. Get a pair of plastic gloves on. (On Hands)
  3. Get two pieces of bread. (Same type)
  4. Put the two pieces of bread on an Agar Plate. (One on each plate)
  5. Have one piece of food unwrapped and the other wrapped up.
  6. See how much days it takes for the first food to mold.


Equipment:
  • Gloves (Plastic)
  • Soap
  • Water
  • Food (Bread)
  • Glad Wrap




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.