Pages

Monday, 14 August 2017

Orana Wildlife Park Trip

On Monday the year 7s and 8s got treated to go to Orana Wildlife Park. We got to see all kinds of animals like Gorillas, Lions, Tigers and many more but my favourite animal had to be the Lions because they pulled faces at me. Here are some photos of the animals.


Hope you Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exciting trip Cole. I really like the photos that you have included. Would be good to have the type of animal beside each photo - can you add that in? Nice work. Mum

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.